Talent Attraction Partner
Campus Hiring, Antwerp, Belgium
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
The team you’ll be part of
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
The Nokia Talent Attraction team is an amazing, diverse and multicultural team, committed to identify, attract and on-board talented individuals, focusing on candidate and hiring manager experience.
What you will learn and contribute to
The Talent Attraction Partner for Campus hiring is a new position and you will fulfill a key role in the organization’s innovation and growth by providing the business with value-add recruitment hiring activities, coaching and being the subject matter expert for all University hiring.
As part of our team, you will:
- Build and maintain partnerships across Nokia to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans
- Develop ecosystems with universities, colleges, high schools, and eventually grade schools to assist in targeted recruiting of top students
- Act as the subject matter expert
- Design interview and evaluation processes for all types of roles in a systematic and collaborative manner, demonstrating thought leadership and innovation
- Deliver the best candidate experience by developing a sell strategy and techniques that attract top-tier talent
Your skills and experience
- Previous experience implementing University Hiring programs
- Outstanding project and program management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and be an active change management supporter
- Autonomy and like to work independently with limited direction
- Oral and written fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
At Nokia Belgium, we offer a broad range of benefits. These include a company car (or car allowance), parking at the office or public transport subscription (it’s very easy to reach our office: we are located next to Antwerp Central Station), smart phone, laptop, internet@home contribution, representation allowance, meal vouchers (that you can use either at our in-house restaurant or other restaurants surrounding our office), a broad range of insurances (top notch hospitalization and ambulant care insurance) and many holidays. Moreover, we have a very well developed employee engagement program to make sure you like to come to our offices. We love to organize some sport activities, open bars, learning programs, initiatives for the climate and many more.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.